Journalism B.A. University of Nebraska- Lincoln, Class of 2017
Montgomery Advertiser, Staff Photographer • August 2018- present.
Evansville Courier & Press, Photography Intern • January 2018- July 2019.
Jackson Citizen Patriot / MLive.com, Photography Intern
• May 2017- December 2017.
• August 2016- May 2017.
Omaha World Herald, Photography Fellowship
• January 2016 - May 2016.
Dubuque Telegraph Herald, Photography Intern
• May 2015 - August 2015.
Washington Post, Freelance
• December 2014 - August 2015.
Global Eyewitness international documentary projects, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Ecuador and Nepal.
•Researching, documenting and editing multimedia stories of poverty, spending three weeks in each country.
• Funded by Buffet Foundation Endowment
Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Journalism Award Grand Prize
• Photographer/ Videographer for team project 'woundsofwhiteclay.com' that received the prestigious international award.
NPPA Best of Photojournalism, Honorable Mention
• Sports Picture Story, Raymon
Skills and Special Training:
• Photography, Videography, Video interview, Studio Lights, Drone and 360° Photo/Video.
• Photo Mechanic, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro 7, Nikon and Canon.
• Movable Type, Merlin, Wordpress, Presto, BLOX, FTP. • FAA certified Remote Pilot, Licensed to fly small unmanned aircraft systems. (drones)